JOIN OUR TEAM
As a progressive internet company we are not limited by geographic boundaries. We welcome team members from all over the World. We do however strictly enforce language proficiency and quality requirements in order to allow our clients to experience the high level of customer care and ease of working with Internet Innovations Group. With this in mind, we are constantly adding to our virtual team of subcontractors, be it individuals or companies. We look for team members that can offer that very mix of cost, skill, personality, agility, and accessibility that makes them profitable and easy to work with.
Please email us, your:
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Contact information
- Hourly Rate
Email to: info [at] internetinnovationsgroup.com
Thank you, we look forward to working with you.
We are looking for:
- Must have full range of design and technical ability to create a professional website in the latest Squarespace platforms.
- Must have expertise in Squarespace settings configuration, domain setup, template setup and customization.
- Must have graphic design ability
- Must be proficient in project management and client communication.
- Must have photo selection and manipulation agility.
- Must have expertise with latest Squarespace developer environment.
- Must have expertise in logo design
- Must have expertise in photo selection and manipulation, for the web
- Must have expertise in website design elements (Home Page Layout, Headers, site graphics, designer fonts, buttons) purely from a design perspective, need not be a developer.
- Must be able to design Portfolio grade website designs.
- Must have expertise in SEO keyword analysis and selection
- Must have expertise in search engine optimized copywriting
- Must have expertise in SEO directory linking and Search Engine submission
- Must have experience in Search Engine Marketing Strategies
- Must have expertise with SEM analysis and technologies
- Must have expertise in working with Google and other leading PPC systems
- Cisco professional, certifications preferred.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Cisco products for Small and Midsize Business solutions.
- Must have ASDM and CLI proficiency.
- Must have indepth knowledge of network routing, architecture, and technologies.
- Must communicate and document in a comprehensive manner.
- Microsoft Professional, certification preferred.
- Must have expertise in Windows Server configuration and support.
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Server products configuration and support.
- Must have expertise Microsoft Windows configuration and support.
- Must have expertise in desktop configuration, software install, networking, and virus support.