EMS Training Institute of NEPA is Northeast Pennsylvania's foremost
resource for the education of health care providers via a
comprehensive curriculum of certified courses for First Aid, CPR, Public
Safety and Emergency Medical Services. They needed a website that would provide an effective first impression to their potential students as well as a website that would would continue to engage their students.
Our objective was to deliver a website design that leveraged the design style of their logo, which had significant branding embedded into it; deliver website interaction via which the visitors could engage the business; allow our client with various means to keep visitors well informed of course availability and valuable industry insight.
- Client can directly update website via any browser, any computer, any time.
- Clean background design with focal point on site content
- Floating Menu provides constant access to Course Calendar and Course List
- What's New, Featured Courses, and Featured Photo Galleries front page feeds
- Footer Navigation to access Online Documents and Helpful Links
- Integrated Course Calendar
- Contextual and Threaded Navigation
- Section specific Sidebar Navigation
- Photo Gallery
- Registration Forms
- Feedback Form
- Inquiry Form
- What's New Blog
- Frequently Asked Questions Blog
- Interactive Google Map
- Site Search